Automation and Control
- Controllers - Accessories
- Controllers - PLC Modules
- Controllers - Process, Temperature
- Controllers - Programmable Logic (PLC)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Industrial Equipment
- Machine Vision - Cameras/Sensors
- Monitor - Current/Voltage Transducer
- Panel Meters
- Panel Meters - Counters, Hour Meters
- Pneumatics, Hydraulics
- Time Delay Relays
- See All
Multiple Conductor Cables
- Barrel - Power Cables
- Between Series Adapter Cables
- Circular Cable Assemblies
- Coaxial Cables (RF)
- D-Shaped, Centronics Cables
- D-Sub Cables
- Flat Flex Cables (FFC, FPC)
- Flat Flex, Ribbon Jumper Cables
- Jumper Wires, Pre-Crimped Leads
- Modular Cables
- Pluggable Cables
- Power, Line Cables and Extension Cords
- Rectangular Cable Assemblies
- USB Cables
- See All
Cables, Wires - Management
- Bushings, Grommets
- Cable and Cord Grips
- Cable Supports and Fasteners
- Cable Ties - Holders and Mountings
- Cable Ties and Cable Lacing
- Grounding Braid, Straps
- Heat Shrink Boots, Caps
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Labels, Labeling
- Protective Hoses, Solid Tubing, Sleeving
- Solder Sleeve
- Spiral Wrap, Expandable Sleeving
- Wire Ducts, Raceways
- See All
- Coaxial Cables (RF)
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Flat Flex Cables (FFC, FPC)
- Flat Ribbon Cables
- Modular - Flat Cable
- Multiple Conductor Cables
- Single Conductor Cables (Hook-Up Wire)
- Wire Wrap
- See All
- Cable Assemblies
Electrical, Specialty Fuses
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical, Specialty Fuses
- Gas Discharge Tube Arresters (GDT)
- Inrush Current Limiters (ICL)
- PTC Resettable Fuses
- Surge Suppression ICs
- Thermal Cutoffs (Thermal Fuses)
- TVS - Diodes
- TVS - Mixed Technology
- TVS - Thyristors
- TVS - Varistors, MOVs
Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins
- Barrel - Power Connectors
- Circular Connectors
- Coaxial Connectors (RF)
- D-Sub Connectors
- FFC, FPC (Flat Flexible) Connectors
- Rectangular Connectors - Free Hanging, Panel Mount
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets
- Rectangular Connectors - Housings
- Terminal Blocks - Headers, Plugs, and Sockets
- Terminal Blocks - Wire to Board
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors
- See All
BackAlarms, Buzzers, and Sirens
Enclosures, Hardware, Office
- Boxes, Enclosures, Racks
- Computer Equipment
- Hardware, Fasteners, Accessories
- Memory Cards, Modules
- Networking Solutions
Fans, Thermal Management
- AC Fans
- DC Fans
- Fans - Accessories
- Fans - Accessories - Fan Cords
- Fans - Finger Guards, Filters & Sleeves
- Thermal - Accessories
- Thermal - Adhesives, Epoxies, Greases, Pastes
- Thermal - Heat Pipes, Vapor Chambers
- Thermal - Heat Sinks
- Thermal - Liquid Cooling
- Thermal - Pads, Sheets
- Thermal - Thermoelectric, Peltier Assemblies
- Thermal - Thermoelectric, Peltier Modules
LED Lighting - COBs, Engines, Modules, Strips
- Display Modules - LCD, OLED Character and Numeric
- Display Modules - LCD, OLED, Graphic
- Display Modules - LED Character and Numeric
- Fiber Optics - Transceiver Modules
- Infrared, UV, Visible Emitters
- Laser Diodes, Modules
- LED Indication - Discrete
- LED Lighting - COBs, Engines, Modules, Strips
- LED Lighting - Color
- LED Lighting - White
- Optics - Light Pipes
- Panel Indicators, Pilot Lights
- See All
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Aluminum - Polymer Capacitors
- Capacitor Networks, Arrays
- Ceramic Capacitors
- Electric Double Layer Capacitors (EDLC), Supercapacitors
- FFC, FPC (Flat Flexible) Connectors - Housings
- Film Capacitors
- Mica and PTFE Capacitors
- Silicon Capacitors
- Tantalum Capacitors
- Tantalum - Polymer Capacitors
- Thin Film Capacitors
- Trimmers, Variable Capacitors
- Inductors, Coils, Chokes
- Magnetics - Transformer, Inductor Components
- Potentiometers, Variable Resistors
BackDC DC Converters
- RF/IF and RFID
Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps
Development Boards, Kits, Programmers
- Evaluation and Demonstration Boards and Kits
- Evaluation Boards - Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - Complex Logic (FPGA, CPLD)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - MCU, DSP
- Evaluation Boards - Expansion Boards, Daughter Cards
- Evaluation Boards - LED Drivers
- Evaluation Boards - Op Amps
- Evaluation Boards - Sensors
- Programmers, Emulators, and Debuggers
- See All
- Diodes - Bridge Rectifiers
- Diodes - Rectifiers - Arrays
- Diodes - Rectifiers - Single
- Diodes - RF
- Diodes - Zener - Single
- Thyristors - SCRs
- Thyristors - TRIACs
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - Arrays
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) - RF
- Transistors - Bipolar (BJT) Single
- Transistors - FETs, MOSFETs - Arrays
- Transistors - FETs, MOSFETs - Single
- Transistors - IGBTs - Single
- Transistors - JFETs
- See All
- Embedded Computers
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Data Acquisition - Analog to Digital Converters (ADC)
- Data Acquisition - Digital to Analog Converters (DAC)
- Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array)
- Embedded - Microcontrollers
- Interface - Drivers, Receivers, Transceivers
- Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps
- Logic - Gates and Inverters
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear
- See All
- Development Boards, Kits, Programmers
Humidity, Moisture Sensors
- Current Sensors
- Humidity, Moisture Sensors
- Image Sensors, Camera
- Magnetic Sensors - Linear, Compass (ICs)
- Motion Sensors - Accelerometers
- Optical Sensors - Ambient Light, IR, UV Sensors
- Optical Sensors - Photodiodes
- Position Sensors - Angle, Linear Position Measuring
- Pressure Sensors, Transducers
- Temperature Sensors - Analog and Digital Output
- Temperature Sensors - NTC Thermistors
- See All
Test and Measurement
Equipment - Oscilloscopes
- Equipment - Multimeters
- Equipment - Oscilloscopes
- Equipment - Power Supplies (Test, Bench)
- Equipment - Specialty
- Test Clips - Alligator, Crocodile, Heavy Duty
- Test Clips - Grabbers, Hooks
- Test Leads - Banana, Meter Interface
- Test Leads - BNC Interface
- Test Leads - Jumper, Specialty
- Test Leads - Oscilloscope Probes
- Test Points
- Test Probe Tips
- See All
Screw and Nut Drivers - Bits, Blades and Handles
- Crimpers - Crimp Heads, Die Sets
- Crimpers, Applicators, Presses
- Excavators, Hooks, Picks, Probes, Tuning Tools
- Insertion, Extraction
- Optical Inspection Equipment
- Prototyping, Fabrication Products
- Screw and Nut Drivers
- Screw and Nut Drivers - Sets
Soldering, Desoldering, Rework Products
- Desoldering Braid, Wick, Pumps
- Dispensers, Dispenser Tips
- Flux, Flux Remover
- Fume, Smoke Extraction
- Holders, Stands
- Solder Sponges, Tip Cleaners
- Solder Stencils, Templates
- Soldering Irons, Tweezers, Handles
- Soldering, Desoldering, Rework Stations
- Soldering, Desoldering, Rework Tips, Nozzles
- Static Control, ESD, Clean Room Products
- Specialized Tools
- Wire Cutters
- Wire Strippers and Accessories
- See All
- See All
We are Here to Help
Orders are typically delivered to Slovakia within 48 hours depending on location.
Payment in EUR
Free delivery to Slovakia on orders of 50 EUR or more. A delivery charge of 20 EUR will be billed on all orders less than 50 EUR.
Payment in USD
Free delivery to Slovakia on orders of $50 USD or more. A delivery charge of $30 USD will be billed on all orders less than $50 USD.
- Ordering & Payment
- My Digi-Key Account
- Tools & Services
- Company Information
- Becoming a Supplier
Guest checkout is available, and you don't need to have an account to place an order. However, having a My Digi-Key account can save you time during checkout as it securely saves your address and payment details for future purchases, in addition to many other benefits.
Registration with My Digi-Key gains you access to valuable features, benefits, and services including:
- Auto-filling your preferred shipping and billing information during the checkout process
- Saved credit cards
- Access to saved carts and order history
- Access to extensive tools including BOM Manager, Quotes, Parts Lists, My Digi-Key, and Scheme-it
- Check status of order
- Duplicate existing orders
- Save favorites
- For more information, click here
Yes. Placing an order on the app is similar to placing one online. You can log in to your My Digi-Key account or complete checkout as a guest.
- Pro tip: Register for a My Digi-Key account to save your profile information and have access to your order history anywhere
- Don’t have the app? You can download it for iOS or Android here
The timing of when you’ll be charged is dependent on your selected payment method:
- Credit card or PayPal: You will be charged once your order is shipped
- Credit account: You will be charged based on the terms of your account. Standard terms are 30 days.
- You can apply to open a credit account here
- Prepaid: You will be charged as soon as money is transferred and processed
Factory Stock means Digi-Key does not currently have the parts in stock in our warehouse, but they are available at the manufacturer. Upon receipt of an order, the manufacturer stock will be made available, resulting in short lead times for the customer.
Unfortunately, stock is not reserved until the order has been submitted. Parts saved in your cart will not be held or reserved.
If ordering in USD, orders can be scheduled on-line by selecting “Schedule Shipments” from your shopping cart. Enter the quantity and in house date for each shipment.
To schedule multiple shipments of your order in EUR, please contact local support (firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-344-4539, or +31 53 484 9584).
A few scheduling rules to keep in mind before ordering:
- Line items must be scheduled in multiples of the standard package
- Each scheduled release except for one must have a minimum value of 50 EUR or $50 USD.
- Pricing is based on the volume of the entire purchase
- Releases cannot be scheduled more than 6 months into the future on local currency orders. Orders in USD can be scheduled up to 12 months.
If you are registered and have a My Digi-Key account, you can search your past orders in Status and History. You can search by part number, customer reference number, purchase order, sales order, invoice, or date. My Digi-Key stores and provides access to 3 years of order history.
To access this full benefit, please register for My Digi-Key
- Once the order has shipped, a copy of the invoice will be sent to the email address provided on the order as well as the email address listed on the billing account (if applicable).
- As a registered user, you can retrieve a copy of your invoices at any time in your order history.
For orders placed online, you will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed successfully. Once you receive the shipment email, your order has been processed and considered complete.
Once the order has been processed and shipped successfully, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online.
At Digi-Key, we pride ourselves on the ability to get orders out the door quickly. This means orders can be processed and shipped in as little as 20 minutes. In most instances, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been submitted.
If this happens to be the case, you can return your order to us when it arrives and then be refunded once the parts have been received.
When placing an order VAT will be charged on the total. The VAT fee is not incorporated into the price of the parts.
Visit the Registration Page and enter the required information. You will receive an email confirmation when your registration is complete.
If you are registered, you can visit the Edit Profile Page. From here you can edit your shipping addresses, contact information, and login credentials. If you are not registered, you can visit the Address Change Request Form to alter your information.
If you've forgotten your login credentials, please request a password reset link. If you are using a supported browser and are encountering an issue, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, then close windows, and try accessing our site again. If these issues persist, please report the issue.
You may request the deletion of personal data by contacting the Digi-Key Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
While we’ll be sad to see you go, if you are registered, you can visit the Preference Center located in My Digi-Key to manage all email communications. If you are not registered, you can visit the Digi-Key Services opt out form and fill in the required information. An unsubscribe link is also located at the bottom of all Digi-Key communications.
To stop receiving direct marketing mail please visit the Digi-Key Services opt out form and fill in the required information.
- Tracking information is available within your order confirmation email or
- You can log in to your My Digi-Key account
- Select Status and History (your most recent orders will be listed at the top of the page)
- Select the appropriate invoice to view the shipping information
- Once your order ships you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information. You can track your order by following the link provided in the email.
Orders are typically delivered to Slovakia within 48 hours, depending on location and time of order.
- For EUR orders, there is free delivery to Slovakia on orders of 50 EUR or more. A delivery charge of 20 EUR will be billed on all orders less than 50 EUR.
- For USD orders, there is free delivery to Slovakia on orders of $50 USD or more. A delivery charge of $30 USD will be billed on all orders less than $50 USD.
When placing an order in Euro Currency Incoterms are DDP (Duty and customs paid by Digi-Key).
USD currency orders Incoterms vary based on ship method.
- UPS freight pre-paid shipments are DDP (Duty and customs paid by Digi-Key).
- FedEx or DHL freight pre-paid shipments are CPT (Duty, customs, and VAT due at time of delivery).
There are several possible reasons for a shipping delay, including:
- The order is being held for further review for export compliance
- The order contains value-added items or other customer requirements (such as date code, continuous strip, etc.) that require additional processing time
- Our couriers are experiencing inclement weather delays. If we have delays in shipping your package do to weather, a notice will be posted on the Digi-Key website at time of order and you will received an email that your shipment was delayed.
Please contact your local support center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-344-4539 or +31 53 484 9584
We always aim to deliver your order within the selected delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery.
If you haven’t received your package within your selected delivery times, first verify the expected delivery date with the supplied tracking information in your Shipping Confirmation email. If this date has passed, contact your local support center by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-344-4539 or +31 53 484 9584.
To request a return contact your local support center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-344-4539 or +31 53 484 9584. Once the return request has been processed, a return shipping label will be provided and the cost will be deducted from the credit issued. Returning shipping cost is 20 EUR on Euro orders or $30 on USD orders.
Once parts are returned and processed through our incoming inspection, credit will be issued for the parts returned to stock. It typically takes 3-5 business days for us to complete the process and issue the credit to you. A confirmation email will be sent when credit has been applied.
If you require an exchange, please purchase the parts you are wanting in a new order and request a return for the unwanted items. Credit will be issued once the parts have been received and inspected by our customer returns department.
Digi-Key is aware of and supports the European Union’s RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU. For more information, visit our Environmental Initiative page. RoHS compliance product is indicated by on the product pages.
We offer many resources for help with your technical product or design questions. Use our eeWiki or TechForum to search for answers from fellow engineers or post new questions. Need to speak with someone right away? Our technical support staff is available via Live Chat or by phone at 1-800-344-4539 or +31 53 484 9584. Or simply email our Applications Engineers at email@example.com
You can sign up with an email address to subscribe to our newsletter, set up RSS feed alerts, or check our website frequently as new products are added daily.
If a part is currently backordered, expected shipment dates are available on the product page. If direct substitutes for the part exist, they will be listed in the substitute table, also available on the product detail page. If you are unable to find an alternative, contact our Technical Support for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-344-4539 or +31 53 484 9584.
If the manufacturer has made the C of C available, we will happily provide it to you. At the time of your order, please add the request for the manufacturer C of C within the order notes.
The BOM Manager is a tool used to work with a Bill of Materials. The tool features an easy upload process and the ability to change or work on part issues that will improve management and purchasing of parts.You can learn more about how to use the BOM Manager in this video: BOM Manager Tutorial.
The Price and Availability tool allows you to upload and check pricing and availability for a list of products with up to three quantities per line item. Lists can be downloaded or moved directly into a cart for purchase. Be aware that it will not save your list for later use. Click here to view the full tutorial.
Digi-Key was founded and is headquartered in Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA. From our one main warehouse, we are able to do all of our picking, packing, and shipping, resulting in exceptional customer service and quick shipment times.
We are currently in the process of building a 204.000+ square meter distribution center expansion adjacent to our current location that will allow us to offer even more technology, products, and services to our customers.
In order to support the growing needs of our international customer base, we have regional support centers located all over the world including Israel, Germany, Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan.
- GST Tax Number: 895173490RT
- MN Tax Number: 6462160
- Cage Code: 2S894
- Fed ID# (FEI): 41-1234968
- SIC Code: 5065
- DUNs#: 05-760-2120
- VAT Number: DE239975861 (German)
- VAT Number: GB176487266 (UK)
- VAT Number: CHE-398.241.267 (Switzerland)
We love hearing from our customers! If you have suggestions on ways we can improve our website or services, please send us your feedback. While we can’t implement every change suggested by customers, all feedback is reviewed and considered.
If you are interested in becoming an approved supplier at Digi-Key, please complete the prospective supplier questionnaire.